Monday, January 10, 2011

A Repost From ABS-CBN News



Sharon's kids affected by reunion movie with Gabby?

Sharon's kids affected by reunion movie with Gabby?

MANILA, Philippines – Megastar Sharon Cuneta has belied rumors that her children with her second husband, Sen. Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan, were affected by her impending reunion project with former husband Gabby Concepcion.

Cuneta told “The Buzz” that she’s still looking for a perfect timing to fully explain the situation to Frankie, Miel, and Miguel, their adopted baby. She added that she doesn’t want them to get shocked.

“[There’s] no problem between me and Kiko. I want to process it very well with Frankie, Miel and Miguel,” she said. “Umpisa pa lang si Frankie, ‘Huh.’ (Laughs).”

Cuneta married Concepcion in 1985 at the height of the popularity of their love team. They have one child, actress KC Concepcion.

She got married for the second time in 1996.

Cuneta also shot down speculations that she is planning to transfer to a new network as she maintained that she has “no reason to leave" ABS-CBN.

“Kapag trato sa’yo, kapamilya ka talaga, you’re very important to them, that means the world to me. I grew up here, I grew more in ABS-CBN,” she said. “As long as I am treated like I’ve been treated in my station, I have no reason to leave.”

Reposted From ABS-CBN News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers